dust's farm service! (boss, mob, and rare mob) (´｡• ω •｡`) Aug 14, 2018 22:40:38 GMT Ser Vuthe and hsaputro like this
Post by dusty1190 on Aug 14, 2018 22:40:38 GMT
i gotta get my internet fixed
Hi! Welcome to my farming service!
I farm almost all basic mobs, some bosses, and the occasional rare mob.
Have a look!
- sadly, my level is not too high, so there are some bosses and mobs that I will not be able to farm efficiently. I do have aoe, so basic mobs are easy and fast.
- I have 4 accounts, which means that I can have a full party leech. Therefore normal mob farms are most efficient.
- all eternity maze floors and bosses are unlocked.
- my timezone is Pacific Time--aka UTC/GMT-7/8.
- don't let the 'member is online' below my status fool you. I leave a forum tab open all the time, whether I'm on or not
- I have absolutely terrible luck. Really. It's not even funny.
- it will take a while to complete orders now because of how busy I am now but I will do my best!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- you can order a maximum of 20 stacks for basic mob farms, 6 stacks of boss farms, and 1 stack of rare mob farms (as long as they're easy) per week, per person. You can order for over a span of several weeks (e.g. ordering 100 stacks of basic mobs for over the span of five weeks), and I may choose to lower the amount of stacks depending on difficulty. Prices will vary.
- NEW: if the mob you request has a high spawn rate, clump together (aka easy aoe farm), and are very easy to kill you can order 40 stacks--10 stacks per account.
- I choose whether or not to have my other accounts leech. For basic and rare mobs I most likely will, but for bosses it all depends on the difficulty. I will tell you what I decide on.
- I try to farm 5-10 stacks of normal mobs/3 stacks of boss drops/half a stack of rare mobs a day, excluding weekends (playtime on weekends is fickle). If I have my other accounts leech, that's 20-40 stacks of normal mobs/2 stacks of rare mobs every weekday. (rare mob stacks will vary because of spawn rates, boss stacks stay the same bc they're boring)
- I take almost any price as long as they're reasonable! I know how it feels to be low on spina (why do you think i'm here).
- I only do rare farms under certain circumstances. Read below.
HOW TO REQUEST:
Tag me in this thread or pm me on either this forum or ingame, if you happen to see me (catch me zigzagging across maps as i attempt to control four accounts with two hands). My igns are dusty190, dusty119, dusty196,《legit》, and occasionally Hinohana.
You order by stack. You get whatever drops in those stacks, but certain items will cost extra. There are ways to get free stacks--more details below.
WHAT YOU CAN REQUEST:
- common drops, of course.
- uncommon drops, but these will take longer, ofc
- NEW: for harder uncommons you can order per stack, and only in this case I will farm more than the maximum amount of common stacks. You will get no rares or common drops, and you will pay per uncommon stack. BEWARE: it will take longer. Free stacks will not be offered. Boss uncommons must be ordered via common stacks, and as stated above you get only what drops in those stacks.
- rare drops only if I am planning to farm that mob/boss myself. You won't pay for any stacks farmed, I will tell you how many stacks I plan to do, and I will farm them at my own pace and time. Other orders will take priority. If you want common/uncommon boss drops, a certain amount of stacks, or want the request done fast, you will have to order them--though it will be cheaper. You can request other mob/boss rares not on the list if you are willing to pay and I am willing to farm. If you order a gear, xtal, or rare boss drop you will pay 1/2 of the current market price for it unless otherwise stated. I'll provide more details and a list below.
HOW IT WORKS:
- I will farm 1 stack free of charge first, just to get a feel of the drop rate and difficulty, before I decide on whether or not to take your order. To clarify: if you order 20 stacks, I will farm one stack first. If I choose to take the request, you will get 21 stacks while only paying for 20. This only applies to normal mob farms and common drops. I will still do a test farm for bosses and rare mobs, but it will not be a full stack and will be included in your paid stacks, should I accept your order.
- If I do not accept your order even after a test farm, you will not pay for anything at all. If you want, you can have whatever little I farmed for free.
- I might cancel some orders anytime due to personal responsibilities. If I do, you get anything I have farmed for you, rare or not, for no cost.
- change your order or cancel anytime--there is no extra fee. Just a very sad dust.
- you can get 10 stacks free (included in your order, not added on) if I am farming or plan to farm that mob. To clarify: if you ordered 20 stacks from a mob I am farming, you will get all 21 (including the free stack) but only pay for 10. This only applies to normal mobs.
- you can get 2 stacks free (included in your order, not added on) of boss farms if I am planning to farm it, as well as get any rares (if requested) for half the market price, as long as it drops in your stacks. If it drops in my stacks and I don't need it, I'll sell it to you for 1/2 price too
- if you do happen to order something that overlaps with what I am farming, every other stack belongs to you as well as all uncommons (if requested, and if I don't need them. If I do, you will get every other stack's drops. Same goes for rares). 1/2 price policy remains for gears, xtals, and rare boss drops.
- if the situation above occurs and I do use a full party leech, then I will choose the two accounts with the highest drop luck in terms of fortune-telling and curonne sets, and everything they get is yours, rather than giving you every other stack. 1/2 price policy remains for gears, xtals, and rare boss drops.
- typically I only farm bosses when I have 5 star luck. If not, then I will give you an extra stack or two depending on how bad it is for free.
- easiest farms will be prioritized unless the order is urgent.
i hope i covered everything. if you have any questions, let me know!
SLOTS AVAILABLE: [1/3]
CURRENT REQUESTS (by order of priority):
*top slot is an always-open spot reserved for friends, guildmates, and whoever else i think gets extra priority
*you can check when this chart was updated at the little 'last edit' thingy on the bottom of this post!
|customer||drop and mob/boss||progress (stacks)|
|emi||broken rod (gankaku), silver armor bit (mezzaluna)||[2/15][2/15]|
|sumire||distilled water (moss ball)||[5/8]|
READY FOR PICKUP:
*when picking up your orders in-game, please pm me or address me in chat. chances are i have party mode on, or my screen is covered by the production menu so i don't see your name. thanks!
|customer||drop and mob/boss||stacks|
PERSONAL CURRENT AND PLANNED FARMS:
|target item||mob||progress (stacks killed)||target item||boss||progress (stacks killed)|
|ent splinter, ent leaf||ent||always farming||⬦captain beelzem||captain beelzem||[0/??]|
|fluffy fur||mooth||always farming||⬦pursuer||pursuer||[0/??]|
|death ent splinter||death ent||[0/??]||⬦niapa||niapa||[0/??]|
|hard claw||trassi||[0/??]||⬦sakimori no ryu||sakimori no ryu||[0/??]|
|holy wing||heaven griffin||[0/??]||⬦celawinos||celawinos||[0/??]|
|black fur||leopard||always farming||⬦sturm||sturm||[0/??]|
|magia knife s/ns||leviathan||[0/??]|
|fallen angel plume||meligia||always farming|
|sauro medal+||sauro (150)||always farming|
|boo 2slot||gatekeeper||always farming|
ALWAYS BUYING (if i have the spina):
- ent splinter stacks
- fluffy fur stacks
- maybe some things on my farm list if i can afford them
- universe slot
- fleurselman slot
- poison dangos. help i have so many
- ⭒mpc 1 on rod
- ⭒melee defense 1 on rod
- ⭒mpc 2 on add
- ⭒mpc 1 on add
- ⭒attack 1 on arm
- deceiver ns
thanks for coming by!