1. High Wizard will always be the best aoe farmer, at least for me
2. Servant has decent dmg, heal, uses Throat Knife and has infinite mp, good range as well. This class can tank, can farm, BUT, don't expect aoe dmg. It's not meant to 1 shot. It's meant to make infinite loops with infinite mp and infinite hp
3. Necromancer can be the best aoe class as well. Depends on the pt(if u have one) and what you want to farm. If enemies are close together nothing, absolutely nothing, beats a necro, not even bishop
4. Bishop for the above mentioned PROs. Simply not fun in my opinion. The other classes I mentioned I enjoy playing more. You have to use your brain, find strategies, press a lot of buttons (necro)
5. I didn't try it, BUT, my bro's glady is decently good when it comes to pta farm. He lowers his pillar blade's dmg as much as needed to 2 shot mobs, then he makes infinite loop. It's not wow, but it's interesting. At the level of Necro when it comes to fun
6. Sniper good only in pt. Solo is trash. MY OWN OPINION. I simply dont like this class. Grind, of course, Sniper is a beast, but everything else... It's easier to create a completely new account and have an actual aoe than this. You either 1 shot them, which ain't really doable, or fight a long fight with cf. And thus why sniper is super bad when it comes to aoe. We got to a part where pta is needed to farm, not normal. Sniper is dead in pta if it's not grinding. You will carry a dead corpse with you, not something to help you
Necromancer to farm any pta ( with 3 afk or not) is very powerful. As targets have high hp, use target + drain x3 to get your 3 targets, after do awesome dmg and survival in aoe. Dps is very high as you spam aoes. If targets have very high hp, only sacrifice 2 skeletons (2 aoe), and transform into skeleton to achieve them.
High Wizard 413 (retired, just crafter) Minstrel 412 Necromancer 413 Assassin 340 Servant 345