my char stuck at login after got disconnected while doing raid. every time I press "begin the game" it download some file, after that I got this message "download failed". then back to title menu.
I have tried using other account and everything goes normal.
anyone have same problem? I have contact iruna CS but still no response, only auto reply message.
Sometimes I'm loading a map on a bad connection or during a surge time when the server is laggy, and it won't download all the way. Maybe your problem is similar to that? Servers are really laggy during the raid, so it's common to disconnect. The raid is a special map outside of regular towns tho, so that might be a problem, as you would have gotten stuck somewhere within a partial download...I am on android but it should not be too different on PC and IOS. Here's some troubleshooting ideas you can try on a strong Wifi connection:
1. Something else interfering within your phone? - Rooted/Jailbroken? That gives a lot of problems. The vast majority of floating apps, application modifiers, superuser apps, and things that allow developer actions are detected by iruna to be unecessary apps, so if you have any of these, it could contribute to a problem. - On an emulator? almost the same thing as above. - VPN? if you use a mobile phone and a VPN on it, and you don't turn off the vpn before switching from one wireless connection to the other, it can stop you from connecting correctly.
2. Go to your storage> apps> find iruna> clear data. - that should clear everything downloaded on your device in relation to the app, even clears the account that is connected to iruna. Once you do that, open iruna and select your main account that was previously stuck. It will redownload your game data, so hopefully that bypasses any loading errors.
3. Restart your phone. - You would be surprised how often this works. It clears your recent memory, so if that's where you've gotten stuck, it's fixed.
4. Uninstall, reinstall. - clears your device of the app completely, including any memory and anything else. If it doesn't work, nothing will.
5. Try logging in at the start of the next raid. - server data that was not finished downloading will be available to download once again (maybe?). This is totally hypothetical. Don't bother trying this unless you're totally out of options.
6. Email JP Iruna Customer Service by using google translate and a close friend. - Won't necessarily solve the problem if the previous 5 steps didn't, but hey, better than throwing away your entire character.
I don't know how to help you if it still doesn't work and you've tried all of these. Good luck o.o/
Dont wanna create new thread. Just a quick question, am i the only person got no response when connecting to the game server? Yesterday the game was fine.
I tried clearing data, use vpn, and change network but still no response.
I suppose you should be alright now given the 8hr response ago? I logined to check and all seems fine
My recommendation for the top-fastkill-solo class will still ultimately be Alchemists due to Damage disable sets and defense-ignoring Ailment damages. It's nigh-impossible for any other class to easily catch up, even with the introduction of Lv360 skills in the far-off future.